Thursday, July 31, 2008

I hate being sick!!!

Well I got pretty sick almost over night two nights ago. I've had a slight cold for a while not but nothing to bad. Two nights ago as I lay in my bed I started to feel pretty terrible. I couldn't sleep and I was stiff and sore everywhere not to mention I could barely breathe. So I woke up and realized I told Ben that I would come in to work for a part day. I texted him to see if I could just come in to help him dig a hole and then go home and luckily he said that'd be fine. So I went in and we remembered that the dump truck was still down at Ford. So we headed down there to pick it up and when we got it it started to die so we had to take it back. Following this we had to go out to Sandy to The Gardens to get one of their trucks. It took forever. By the time we got back the Lawn it was way later than I had planned on staying and we hadn't even started digging yet. The one good thing was that the hole wasn't too hard to dig so we got it done pretty quickly. Even still, I hadn't eaten anything all morning and I felt like crap still and it was blasted hot. Anyway, when I got home I took a nice long shower and my mom made me french toast.
After breakfast I headed out with Anne to do some shopping for our family camping trip. I was really excited to have a chance to talk to her. When we got into the car she asked if she could make a phone call real fast. I didn't think to much of it and so I said yes. Little did I know that this one phone call would take the WHOLE time. She was on her phone the whole way there, the whole time we were in the store, and the whole ride home. I was in a pretty bad mood again when we got back home. Luckily I had getting ready for the cabin to distract me a little. The whole ride up I kept pretty much to my self with my headphones in and music up pretty loud so I didn't have to listen to everyone else. Once up there we realized we'd forgotten the keys so we had to wait for John and Barb to come up with them. It was really pretty fun being outside up in the canyon though. So once they got there we went in and I started reading cause I couldn't help with dinner due to me being sick. So I read and played solitaire for the whole time up there. It wasn't the funnest time I've had at the cabin....I just hate being sick. Along with everything else, I'm getting pretty sick of girls again. Well sort of.....it's more that I'm done trying to make anything happen. I figure that if someone likes me enough to want anything they'll show it. Actions speak so much louder than words. But then again this may just be me being stupid. It's happened many times before not to mention that I've been in a pretty bad mood these past few days.
Anyway, on a lighter note. I'm sorta starting to feel a little better today, at least where my cold is concerned. I'm not quite so achy and I can breathe through my nose which is nice. The one down side is that it's started to move into my chest so I'm starting to get a little bit of a cough. I'm also pretty excited for out camping trip that we leave for today. We're going up to Moosehorn Lake in the Uintas till Saturday. I can't wait! It'll be such a nice break from everything or so I hope.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

OH SICKY!!! I'm sorry Sam. I hate being sick too. Like more than I hate most other things. I'm a germaphobe of EPIC proportions. So I hate it.